CAPABILITIES THAT WILL TAKE YOU FARTHER
THE EXTRAS COME STANDARD. More exterior protection, upgraded bumpers, and winch ensure it’s factory-fit for your next adventure.
- CONTINUE THE ROTAX LEGEND: Available with a 62-hp Rotax 650 V-Twin engine. Outlander puts all that torque to the ground with responsive throttle, a signature roar, and power to spare. Renowned for flexible reliability in harsh conditions and easy maintenance, Rotax engines have seen every corner of the world—and that's not a boast.
- CONTROL AT YOUR FINGERTIPS: Feel off-road terrain like never before with Tri-Mode Dynamic Power Steering (DPS), which gives easy steering assistance and adapts its response to the vehicle's speed. At lower speeds, assistance is increased to reduce your steering effort while at higher speeds it's reduced to return maximum feel to the rider. Choose between three modes to match the conditions.
- FOR REACHING NEW PEAKS: Fully revised front and rear suspension. The most significant Outlander upgrade yet, it's all about taking the ride even farther. Starting with front arched A-arms, sway bar, and revised wheels for a wider stance and more confident handling. The independent rear suspension eliminates scrub and camber changes for unparalleled vertical wheel control—rather than in a flexive butterfly motion. Rotax power with leading traction and power transfer.
- CLOSE THE GAP: This powerful winch with a 3,000 lb (1,361 kg) capacity is factory installed and can handle the toughest situations, an indespensible tool when tackling conditions that include hunting, ranching, mud holes—and helping your friends keep up.
- GRABS AND GOES: Rugged Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) technology gives you shiftless, responsive gearing at the right time. For ease of use, you can count on the engine braking feature to help slow you down when going downhill.
- RIGHT HAND BRAIN: Intelligent Throttle Control (iTC™) is what makes the combination of Outlander and its Rotax engine so responsive and useful day-to-day. With Standard, Work, and Sport modes, iTC throttle-by-wire system ensures smooth power delivery via precise control—standard on all 850 & 1000R packages.
- PREMIUM WHEELS AND TIRES: 26-in ITP Terracross tires and 14-in cast-aluminum wheels. Performing as well as they look, 14-in (35.6 cm) cast-aluminum wheels with less unsprung weight and improved strength are matched with durable 26-in (66 cm), 6-ply ITP Terracross tires with a tread that delivers both a comfortable ride and strong off-road grip.
2021 Can-Am Outlander MAX XT 650 Mossy Oak Break-up Country Camo
*Price, if shown, is Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) and does not include government fees, taxes, dealer freight/preparation, dealer document preparation charges or any finance charges (if applicable). MSRP and/or final actual sales price will vary depending on options or accessories selected. Call Aaron today to get your best out-the-door price! 319-334-3731
While we try to make sure that all prices, information, etc. posted are accurate at all times, we cannot be responsible for typographical and other errors that may appear on the site. If the posted price, information, etc. for a vehicle or service is incorrect due to typographical or other error, this dealership is NOT responsible. If we discover a mistake, error, etc. we will endeavor to provide the correction to you as soon as we become aware of it. We make every effort to provide you the most accurate, up-to-the-minute information, however it is your responsibility to verify with our dealership that all of the details listed are accurate.
Vehicle images and descriptions posted on our website pages are only representations provided for additional information purposes only and should not in any way be considered as factual and final. Please note that the actual vehicle may differ slightly from specifications and/or the pictures. The dealership is not responsible for typographical, pricing, product information, advertising or other errors. Advertised prices, information, etc. are subject to change without notice.