CHALLENGE EVERY TRAIL
With effortless power and precise control, the 2021 MXZ X delivers breath taking performance and handling thanks to the latest snowmobile suspension innovations – the rMotion X rear suspension and RAS X front suspension.
- RAS X FRONT SUSPENSION - TRUE TO THE TRAIL: Flatter cornering and precision handling in all conditions. Developed in tandem with the rMotion X rear suspension to raise the bar in trail snowmobile chassis performance. Wider, adjustable ski stance and +10mm of suspension stroke maximize stability, capability and comfort.
- ROTAX 850 E-TEC ENGINE - MORE POWER YOU CAN FEEL: The most powerful 2-stroke engine in the industry.* It pumps out 10 more horsepower (165 hp) than its predecessor, but its responsiveness is what really shines. With the pDrive primary clutch, it’s 30% quicker responding than the 800R E-TEC giving you the instant control you demand. *Observed HP measured on internal dyno test in optimal conditions for 2-stroke engines.
- REV GEN4 PLATFORM - NEXT GENERATION OF A LEGEND: The 4th generation of the REV platform is designed around aggressive trail riders with a narrow, compact package giving the rider more freedom to move and influence the sled. More centralized masses (especially side-to-side), light weight and industry-leading suspensions make the vehicle ultra responsive.
- PILOT X SKIS - TRACTION POSITIVE: Completely redesigned ski to match flawlessly with the most ride-compliant suspensions in the industry. Offering more positive ski traction and reduced darting for confident performance.
- FORWARD ADJUSTABLE RISER - CUSTOM FIT: Incredibly easy to customize your riding position – just pull the tab and slide the bars to one of the 4 positions. 4 in./ 10 cm of fore-aft adjustment.
- PDRIVE CLUTCH - QUICK, EFFICIENT, EASY: A major factor in the quickness of REV sleds is the pDrive clutch. Fast and friction-free dual rollers transfer torque in place of traditional sliding buttons on this advanced clutch. The oversize rollers with needle bearings, wide flyweights and shaft-on-shaft design emphasize smooth operation and long life. Ultra-responsive shifting, impressive RPM consistency and 2.8 lb./ 1.3 kg lighter than the TRA VII.
- rMotion X rear suspension with two adjustable transfer settings
- RAS™ X front suspension with wider and adjustable ski stance
- Skis choices (850 E-TEC only): Pilot X and Pilot™ TX (with QAS)
- Gauge choices: 7.2-in. wide digital display or Large panoramic 7.8-in. wide LCD color display (opt. 850 E-TEC® only)
- REV® Gen4 platform with narrow-design bodywork
- pDrive™ clutch
- Forward Adjustable Riser
- 15 x 129 in. track choice: 1.25 in. RipSaw® or Ice Ripper XT or 1.5 in. Ice Ripper XT
- KYB® Pro 36 aluminum piggyback rear shock with Easy-Adjust compression adjusters (22 clicks)
- HPG™ Plus aluminum front and center shocks
- Brembo racing brake with braided stainless-steel brake line
- Backlit multifunction steering controls
- Transparent handguards
- Gauge choices: 7.2-in. wide digital display or Large panoramic 7.8-in. wide LCD color display (850 E-TEC® only)
- Optional Adjustment package including rMotion™ X Quick Adjust™ system and Pilot™ TX skis (850 E-TEC® only)
- Engine: 850 E-TEC®
- Engine details: Liquid-cooled, two-stoke, eRAVE™
- Cylinders: 2
- Displacement: 849 cc / 51.9 in.³
- Bore: 82 mm / 3.2 in.
- Stroke: 80.4 mm / 3.2 in.
- Maximum engine speed: 7,900 RPM
- Carburation: E-TEC direct injection with additional booster injectors
- Recommended fuel type: Premium unleaded
- Minimum octane: 91
- Fuel tank: 36 L / 9.5 US gal
- Oil tank capacity: 3.4 L / 3.6 qt
- Dry weight: 214 kg / 471 lb
- Drive clutch type: pDrive™ with clickers
- Driven clutch type: QRS
- Engagement: 3,200 RPM
- Small sprocket number of teeth: 27 (RipSaw®, Ice Ripper XT 1.25 in.); 25 (Ice Ripper XT 1.5 in.)
- Large sprocket number of teeth: 45
- Drive sprocket number of teeth: 8
- Drive sprocket diameter: 183 mm / 7.2 in.
- Drive sprocket pitch: 73 mm / 2.86 in.
- Brake system: Brembo racing brake with stainless-steel braided brake line
- Front suspension: RAS™ X
- Front shock: HPG™ Plus
- Front suspension travel: 243 mm / 9.6 in.
- Rear suspension: rMotion™ X with QAS (optional)
- Center shock: HPG™ Plus
- Rear Shock: KYB® Pro 36 Easy-Adjust
- Rear suspension travel: 292 mm / 11.5 in.
- Vehicle overall length: 2,925 mm / 115.2 in.
- Vehicle overall width: 1,209 - 1,232 - 1,255 mm / 47.6 - 48.5 - 49.4 in.
- Vehicle overall height: 1,267 mm / 49.9 in.
- Ski stance: 1,069 - 1,092 - 1,115 mm / 42.1 - 43 - 43.9 in.
- Track (Length x Width x Profile): RipSaw®: 129 x 15 x 1.25 in. (3,269 x 381 x 32 mm); Ice Ripper XT: 129 x 15 x 1.25 in. (3,269 x 381 x 32 mm) opt.; 129 x 15 x 1.5 in. (3,269 x 381 x 38 mm) opt.
- Frame: REV® Gen4
- Bodywork: Narrow design
- Skis: Pilot™ X; Pilot™ TX (optional)
- Seating: Trail performance
- Handlebar: U-shaped aluminum with J-hooks / Transparent handguards
- Riser block height: Adjustable-120 mm / 4.7 in.
- Starter: Electric
- Reverse: RER™
- Heated throttle lever / grips: Standard
- Gauge type: 7.2-in. wide digital display; 7.8-in. wide LCD color display (opt.)
- Windshield: 360 mm / 14 in.
- Runner: Round 7/16
- Carbide configuration: 102 mm / 4 in. at 90°
- Bumpers (Front/Rear): Std / Std