All you can wish for in a sporty ride. The Lynx Rave is a pure-blood sports snowmobile whose features, specially designed for Nordic conditions, make it number one on racetracks and on demanding trails.
- TRADITION THAT OBLIGATES: The Lynx Rave is known for its superior success on European racetracks. Tradition obliges and we carry it out with pride.
- BUMPY TRAIL SPECIALIST: It will turn the fiercest of trails into the greatest of pleasures.
- SPEED, STRENGTH AND FINESSE: The goal of sports snowmobile design is to be one with the rider. That is why each detail of the Lynx Rave's conception has been conceived from the rider's perspective.
- THE THIRD GENERATION: PPS³ rear suspension - Ride harder, ride longer. The completely new PPS³ rear suspension takes the riding characteristics of the Lynx Rave RE sport snowmobile to the next level. A more controlled weight transfer, better motion sensitivity and more comfort. Flagship performance in a sporty ride.
- MORE STABILITY: LFS+ front suspension - The new LFS+ front suspension features more suspension travel and wider, 1097 mm ski stance, providing the Lynx Rave sport snowmobile with improved control and flatter cornering capability.
- STEERING PRECISION: Blade XC+ ski - The new Blade XC+ ski completes the precise control of the Lynx Rave sport snowmobile. The new ski is longer, narrower and lighter than its predecessor and it provides great stability. Thanks to its renewed structure, the ski maintains its qualities in variable snow conditions consistently.
- FIRST CLASS SHOCK ABSORBTION: 46 mm KYB Kashima HLCR shock absorbers - The suspension on the Lynx Rave is fully loaded with the 46 mm diameter KYB Kashima HLCR shock absorbers. A quick access to a wide range of adjustability helps optimize the suspension according to riding conditions and the rider's preferences. The Kashima coating gives the shock absorbers motion sensitivity and extended service intervals.
- SUPERIOR CONTROL: Radien design - The Lynx Rave riding experience is based on optimal weight distribution and sophisticated ergonomics on the Radien frame. Riding position is relaxed and the narrow design of the snowmobile facilitates active riding style.
- MORE THAN 200 CONFIGURATIONS: LinQ accessory system - Comes as standard. Lynx’s LinQ accessory system is easy to use, fully integrated solution to your cargo needs.
- INVINSIBLE PERFORMANCE: Rotax 850 E-TEC engine - The Lynx Rave crosscountry snowmobiles are powered by the extremely responsive Rotax 850 E-TEC, a top-of-the-class fuel-efficiency engine.
- FOR SHARP ACCELERATION: pDrive clutch - The lightweight and extremely responsive pDrive clutch completes the performance of Rotax E-TEC engines. The clutch is sensitive to load variations and maintains the RPM accurately.
- GRIP AND STABILITY: 3487 mm long Cobra track - The 3487mm long track with 41mm profile height gives the Rave RE snowmobile stability and a great grip when accelerating and braking.
2022 Lynx Rave RE 850 E-Tec IceRipper XT 1.5" M.S./E.S.
*Price, if shown, is Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) and does not include government fees, taxes, dealer freight/preparation, dealer document preparation charges or any finance charges (if applicable). MSRP and/or final actual sales price will vary depending on options or accessories selected. Call Aaron today to get your best out-the-door price! 319-334-3731
While we try to make sure that all prices, information, etc. posted are accurate at all times, we cannot be responsible for typographical and other errors that may appear on the site. If the posted price, information, etc. for a vehicle or service is incorrect due to typographical or other error, this dealership is NOT responsible. If we discover a mistake, error, etc. we will endeavor to provide the correction to you as soon as we become aware of it. We make every effort to provide you the most accurate, up-to-the-minute information, however it is your responsibility to verify with our dealership that all of the details listed are accurate.
Vehicle images and descriptions posted on our website pages are only representations provided for additional information purposes only and should not in any way be considered as factual and final. Please note that the actual vehicle may differ slightly from specifications and/or the pictures. The dealership is not responsible for typographical, pricing, product information, advertising or other errors. Advertised prices, information, etc. are subject to change without notice.